Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank GOD today's FYP presentation went well! :))

I was of course glad that FYP 1 is finally over
I can finally take a break from all the research, report, poster, presentation etc
But I wasn't really in the celebrating mood

One of my team mate wasn't there at the presentation
I heard that his dad was admitted to ICU on Saturday
Texted him and found out that his dad passed away yesterday due to cardiac arrest
He turns 39 today
A few of us decided to head down to the wake
In the bus on the way to the wake
I was in tears
God reminded me




The heart is the one that keeps the body alive
Because it transport blood and oxygen to the rest of the body
God is the one that keeps that heart beating
He gives life and He can take it away too
Why will He take a life away?
That's not a question that we can answer
But we can definitely trust that He knows best
He is sovereign, all knowing God
That's all that matters

A great reminder for me
I want to take every opportunity He gives me to share the Gospel
Pass a tract to someone
Or simply reflecting Jesus in my life

Dear God, please save our love ones in your time. Help us to do what we can to reach out to them and leave the rest to You. Save especially my family Lord. Help me to see people as how You see them. Help me to have compassion and love for them. In Jesus Name, Amen.